A person who became a single again, 41, Yi So-yeon "Only seven years golf, I don't need a man, purchase" [a scene.].




[Yuna Seo in the press news] Yi So-yeon is showing extraordinary love for golf.

On April 30 televised entertainment best known as the entertainment industry in the fourth episode that aired on 'goal 3 peuwang' Chosun tv jangdongmin - Yi Yoon Tai-young - Kang Eun Tak's guest appearance to Jang Min-ho, Kim Ji-seok, baksseonggwang yangseyeong and played golf.

Asked how much I love playing golf is Yi So-yeon, " love the most in the world at golf.I don't need men.Golf just said thank you very much, and happy.




The "I was golf, so I decided to drive in seven years and buy a car." high, saying that he had you a car because of golf.Yi So-yeon was "I'm going to drive a golf course." high.

Menzel "We can get a golf course later" in a big deal, but it is baksseonggwangYi So-yeon said, wanted to buy.Money If I'd like to answer, and reveals the true love of golf.

In the meantime, Yi So-yeon was born in 1982, Korean age this year in 41 years old.Past 2 years old in 2015, 2018 divorced three years, but married a younger businessman.(Chosun capture 'goal 3 peuwang' photos = tv).
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال