'a great shock' what's up, Frederick Lehmann Kim?...♥ Kim Ji-woo, " My parents understand your feeling?!This guy! "


[The sports reporter dot-com igeeun] Chef Leighman Lua daughter Kim's boyfriend at the news stories be a long face has been made public.

Actress Kim Ji-woo, his Instagram, Lua favorite boyfriend, a letter to your reply today in school and has received as a gift for candy.Lua is ball dipped and be flushed it and was laughing all day banggeutppanggeut.My father is only somewhere and take a point all day long just to depend on, " wrote.

The husband Frederick Lehmann seems Kim to " feel no desire.This man...Now you!!My parents feel!!!We added a laugh.

Frederick Lehmann in photos released with Kim is standing weakly and leaned against the wall.Lua is that caught my eye or trying to coax my dad.

Frederick Lehmann, married Kim and Kim Ji-woo is 2013 and blessed with a daughter.

▶ Prices for free as my horoscope.

- Copyrightsⓒ The Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال