고급소파 먹어치운 역대급 괴식견 “벽지·몰딩·옷·가방도 먹어” (개훌륭)[어제TV]The best weird food dog that ate the high-end sofa "Eat wallpaper, molding, clothes, and bags" (Dogs are great) [Yesterday TV]




[뉴스엔 유경상 기자]뉴스엔 유경상 yooks@ 역대급 괴식견이 모두를 놀라게 했다.[Reporter Yoo Kyung-sang on NewsN] Yoo Kyung-sang on NewsN, youooks@'s all-time weird dog surprised everyone.

3월 6일 방송된 KBS 2TV ‘개는 훌륭하다’에서는 씹고 뜯고 맛보는 괴식견 역대급 파괴왕 밤톨이와 극과 극 성향 개농장 트라우마견 쫑이가 출연했다.KBS 2TV's "Dogs Are Great," which aired on March 6, featured Chestnut, the all-time destruction king of weird dogs chewing, biting, and tasting, and Jong-yi, a dog trauma dog with a polar tendency.

밤톨이, 쫑이 보호자는 초토화된 거실과 흉측하게 찢어진 벽지만으로도 문제의 심각성을 짐작하게 했다.Chestnut and Jjong's guardian guessed the seriousness of the problem only from the devastated living room and the hideously torn wallpaper. 거실에는 한 때 소파였던 것이 자리 잡고 있었고 보호자는 “소파 내부를 본 게 처음이다.The living room was once a sofa, and the guardian said, "It's the first time I've seen the inside of the sofa. 이렇게 생겼구나 처음 생각했다”고 털어놨다.This is the first time I've ever thought about it." 강형욱은 “괴기하다”고 반응했고 이경규는 “소파를 판 회사에서 황당하겠다”고 말했다.Kang Hyung-wook responded, "It's bizarre," and Lee Kyung-kyu said, "The company that sold the sofa will be absurd." 장도연은 소파를 판 회사에서도 “못 알아보실 것 같다”며 “소파에 생명이 없는데 내가 아프다”고 안타까워했다.Jang Do-yeon also said, "I don't think you'll recognize me," adding, "I'm sick because there's no life on the sofa." 정작 밤톨이, 쫑이 보호자는 그 소파 한 귀퉁이에 익숙하게 앉았다.But the chestnut and Jjongie's guardian sat down at the corner of the sofa.

이어 보호자는 보스턴테리어 믹스 밤톨이(8개월)에 대해 “뜯는 걸 좋아한다.The guardian then said about Boston Terrier Mix Chestnut (8 months) "I like to open it." 며칠 전까지만 해도 저기도 앉을 수 있었는데 여기 밖에 안 남았다.I could have sat there a few days ago, but this was the only place left. 여기도 뜯기 시작했다.It's starting to tear here, too. 진짜 등받이로 써야 할 것 같다”고 소파가 나날이 사라지고 있다고 토로했다.I think I should use it as a real backrest," he said. "the sofa is disappearing day by day.




밤톨이는 벽지, 몰딩, 보호자의 옷과 가방, 인형 재질 등 눈에 보이는 건 다 뜯는다고.Chestnuts tear everything visible, such as wallpaper, molding, guardian's clothes and bags, and doll materials. 보호자는 “장난감을 다 사줘봤다.The guardian said, "I've bought you all the toys. 먹기만 하지 가지고 놀지 않는다”며 “배변에 빨간색 파란색 실이 있는 거다.I don't just eat and play with it," he said adding, "There is a red blue thread in my bowel. 계단을 사다줬는데 계단을 먹고, 의자에 닿으니까 의자를 먹고, 밥을 먹고 치우려고 보면 모든 쓰레기들이 없다”고 설명했다."I bought him a staircase, but when he ate the stairs, and when he touched the chair, he ate a chair, and tried to clean up after eating, there was no trash."

정작 밤톨이 건강에는 아무 문제가 없다고.But there is nothing wrong with chestnut health. 보호자는 “병원을 가봤는데 소화능력이 좋아 아무 문제가 없다고 하더라”고 전했다.The guardian said, "I went to the hospital, and they said there was nothing wrong with my digestive ability." 제작진이 “집을 다 치우면?”이라고 방법을 제안하자 보호자는 “이제 더 치울게 없다”고 답했다.When the production team suggested how to clean up the house, the guardian replied, "There is nothing more to clean up now."

쫑이는 코커스패니얼 믹스견으로 6살 추정.Zongyi is a Caucuspaniel mixed dog and is estimated to be six years old. 보호자는 “개농장에 있던 애를 구조해서 처음에 임시보호를 했다.The guardian said, "We rescued the child from the dog farm and initially provided temporary protection. 임시보호하다 보니 정이 가더라.I became attached to it after temporary protection. 외출하고 집에 돌아오면 저만 보면 도망가고 손길도 못 주게 했다.When he came home from the house, he ran away when he saw me. He wouldn't let him touch him. 조금만 다가가도 집이 부서져라 도망 다녔다.The house was broken and ran away with a little by little. 싱크대 밑에 들어가 안 나오고 진짜 심했다”고 설명했다.It went under the sink and didn't come out. It was really bad." 보호자는 쫑이를 위해 유기견 센터에서 밤톨이를 입양했다.The guardian adopted a chestnut from an abandoned dog center for Jjong.

밤톨이의 문제는 괴식 뿐만 아니라 분리불안.The problem with chestnut is not only eccentricity but also separation anxiety. 보호자가 자리를 비우면 하울링을 멈추지 않아 11층에서 1층까지 들릴 정도였다.When the guardian was away, the howling did not stop, so I could hear it from the 11th floor to the 1st floor. 분리불안 스트레스 해소를 위해 장난감을 사주면 장난감을 먹는 악순환의 반복.In order to relieve separation anxiety and stress, if you buy a toy, the vicious cycle of eating the toy is repeated. 강형욱은 “운동을 해야 하는 삶이다.Kang Hyung-wook said, "It's a life where you have to exercise. 입에 계속 뭔가 있어야 하고 뜯어야 하는 애가 있다”며 밤톨이의 문제해결법 중 하나로 운동을 제안했다.There are some children who have to keep something in their mouth and have to bite it," he said, suggesting exercise as one of the chestnut's problem-solving methods.

여기에 밤톨이가 쫑이에게 입질을 하는 것도 문제.On top of that, it's also a problem for a chestnut to bite Jjong. 강형욱은 “보호자가 충실히 개입해야 하는데 키다리 아저씨 정도로 기도만 하려고 하는 경우가 있다.Kang Hyung-wook said, "The guardian has to intervene faithfully, but there are cases where he only tries to pray like a tall man. 적극적으로 네가 잘못했다고 해야 한다.I must say positively that you are wrong. 맞는 애들은 때리는 애들과 안 만나고 싶다.I don't want to meet the ones who hit me. 사이좋게 지내라는 것 자체가 잘못된 거다.It is wrong in itself to ask them to get along. 보호자 마음만 편한 거다”고 조언했다.It's just the guardian's heart that's comfortable." (사진=KBS 2TV ‘개는 훌륭하다’ 캡처)(Photo = Capture KBS 2TV "Dogs Are Incredible")
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال