
/ Photo= SBS "Running Man"
Actor Song Ji-hyo showed a black pad that reminds me of Marvel Heroes Black WOO WOO.
SBS entertainment "Running Man" aired on the 20th, Jung-hoon and Park Byung-hoon and Park Byung-hoon and Park Byung-hoon, Park Byung-hoon, Park Byung-hoon.
Before guests released, Song Ji-hyo focused on the day, Song Ji-hyo focused on the other bold welfare center and other bold welfare centers.

/ Photo= SBS "Running Man"
"Today is a complete award ceremony today."It was so cool". "I was chic". "I'm chic today".
Accordingly, Yoo Jae-seok predicted, "It's changed" and Ji Seok-jin said, "It's right to change."
Then Yoo Jae-seok said, "The style list is to show the existence of a style list and other styles."

Actor Song Ji-hyo is posing at KBS Arena at KBS Arena, including Seoul on the 221 Asian artists, including Seoul on the 221 Asian artist Awards, including Seoul on the 2nd.AAA, hosted by Star News Agency, hosted by Star News Agency, which has not seen a new performance of the world's eyes and ears./ Photo= AAA reporter star@
Earlier, Song Ji-hyo has been embroiled in controversy.It was not only introduced a show-cut hair, but it was bigger than the body type, but it was larger than the body type.
In entertainment "Running Man" that was fixed, and makeup, which was not received properly, and nose, and nose, which has been made a statement of "Song Ji-hyo, and they have announced.
Afterwards, Song Ji-hyo appeared in a variety show controversy over the show controversy over the show, saying, "The show was so I cut it directly.""Why I'm doing this?" I explained that "Why did I cut this?"
He asked, "I don't need to need to curse." But he finally changed the style list.