"The 21st century CEO's High School" (100 billion goals) (the goal of 100 billion goals) (high-quality) (high-income families) (high-quality) (high-quality CEO]




(X Sports News Cho Hye-jin reporter) was preparing a business in "High School" was released.

MBN entertainment programs aired on the 1st, Yoo Hyun-hee, which aired on the 1st, has been drawing with her husband Hong Woo-won, who has been drawing attention to her husband Hong Woo-hee. Hong Woo-won said that day, Hong Woo-won rented a park at 1 million won per month.He started to install a container office, saying, "I think you can buy a lot of money, so I'm preparing for the container office, saying, "I'm preparing for the container office."

Hong Woo-won said that he bought 200 million won from the use container.He said, "If this project stabilization is stabilized, I think about 100 billion won, I think about 100 billion won, it was about 100 billion won."




Hong Woo-won, who finished install the container office installation of container office.Among the meal, Yoo Hyun-hee, Yoo Hyun-hee, "How do you think about working in children's house?""It was water, but Hong Woo-won refused to cut it right away.

Yoo Hyun-hee is so home, so I want to make money.I think you can earn more money than you earn more money.Woowon said that Woo won't drop down the shoulders of the studio MC's head of the studio MCs.

Hong Woo-woo said, "I'm living in my mom's products."The biggest reason I felt that I don't need my mom in the environment.I think Lee Joon-eun will do that.That's why I thought it is important to be important."

Since then, Yoo Hyun-hee had an empty seat, "I had a mother's empty seat.I think I have to give you more money than men, but I want to make money more money.Children's house should spend some day for social life.I don't think I'll play at that time.I would like to do something more, so I emphasized it again.

Experts say, "It is important until 3 years old until 3 years old.Children who are very attached to society.I think it would be good to do with my mother and child."

Meanwhile, Hong Woo-woo emphasized, Hong Woo-won stressed, "I'll take a lot of fun."Accordingly, Yoo Hyun-hee asked, "I'll make a private private private private private private private private private private equity."The grandmother who listened to this, said, "You don't get nervous."

photo = MBN broadcasting screen
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال