"Suddenom" Cho Min-ah, "I met Kangho"...I'm going to raise your heart."


[Mil = Kang Da-yoon (38) from Group Ju-ri, Cho Min-ah, who was born in Group J.

On the 3rd, Cho Min-na was born in my world.It's 500 days since I met Kangho.I released pictures with Kang Ho-ho's 500 today.

First of all, the most attention is a cake to commemorate 500 days of Kang Ho-ho's 500 days.The colorful color and cute toys and cute toys.

After the cake, there were a lot of liquid containing Kang Ho-ho.Kang Ho-ho's growth appears at a glance.

In addition, Cho Min-na added, "Mom" written by "Mom" and "Kang ho".In the high color mode, you can feel the unique sense of Cho Min-na.

Cho Min-ah said, "I'm going to celebrate the precious day, and thank you for the precious day, thank you and thank you so many people who want to thank you, thank you so much.

He was Kang Ho-ho's gift for my life.I'll raise your heart #500th #500th #500th #500th #I love you". #I love you.

Cho Min-na was married with the CEO of the six-year-old fitness center in June last year.However, recently announced that it was underway with husband and divorce procedures.

[A photo = joint]

()

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال