"Songdo" Hyun-young, Hyun-young, and "hakbi" international school student audition

[Then Asia= Kang Min Kyungmin]


broadcaster Hyun-young shared daily lives.

Hyun-young's 10th, "I have to sleep at night".I have to sleep again, but I don't sleep.

Then, "I was a school musical audition day that my daughter wants to do so much.I don't know how much I prayed for the audition.I think this is my mom's heart."

Hyun-young was 21 years old.When Ulsan mom waited outside the competition tournament, I was just good at the competition hall, "Good job".' It was a day that I was just understood that heart was just understood."

Also, "If you keep watching this is autumn, I think of my mom when I was young.I'll go to meet my mom on weekends.Oh, I'm going to go back.

Hyun-young has married to the financial industry in 2012.

Kang Min Kyung-kyung of Asia reporter
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال