[Complete] Because Jung Joo-ri, "Han River Beauty Apartment" because of "Han River Beauty Apartment"." JEOMGYU

[Then Asia= Woo Bin]

Comedian Jung Joo-ri expressed concern due to bank loans.

On the 9th, Jung Joo-ri YouTube channel "Jung Joo-ri" on the 9th, a method of overcome sadness. (feat.a mealThe video titled " Read" was released.

The manufacturer mentioned the busy schedule, saying, "I think it's busy schedule.Jeongju said, "Busy, business (busy, busy, not a lot of money?"I'm joking.

Jung Joo-ri was "So many business, debt, debt."Jung Joo-ri, "I received a bank loan, but this person comes out.(I don't live now) because I didn't get a deposit, but I was worried that this person."


Jung Joo-ri was awarded in the Han River View apartment in Han River View apartment.Recently, but Jung Joo-ri started his mouth, but Jung Joo-ri was not yet moved to the house.

The subscription of Jung Joo-ri asked how to make reasons.Jung Joo-ri said, "I'm eating rice flour".


He changed the rice for example, "I changed rice.( rice) Fire) and go to boil it for a long time, but there are rice flour.He explained that he added, "I put it in a little bit."

Then, "I bought organic products, I bought organic products.However, it was realistic, it was realistic.



Jung Joo-ri read comments again.Jung Joo-ri wrote, "The princess and the last one time, and the last year, "I want to me 5th.Do you do it once?"I didn't laugh".

Woo Bin Ten Asian reporter
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال