"My treasure"...Oh, my son, my son's shoes, son's shoes



"My treasure"...Oh, my son, my son's shoes, son's shoes

The mother of the late actor Lee Ji-won, who died as the late actor Lee Ji-won, expressed his heart. MBC News Desk reported on the 2nd, MBC News Desk reported the site of Itaewon disaster loss center site in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Seoul on the 2nd.

According to reports, Lee Ji-eun's shoes on his son's shoes, saying, "If the total of hundreds of police will have been mobilized to 112."Then, "I went around the hospital and came back to the hospital.So I was artificial lake, but I don't wake up...It's so pretty.I was my treasure, saying, "It's my treasure."

On the 29th of last month, Seoul-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 29th of last month, Seoul on the 29th of last month.According to the Central Disaster Safety Countermeasures Headquarters (China) on the 2nd, 156 people who are killed more than 300 deaths.

Unfortunately, there was also actor Lee Ji-eun.The agency 935 Entertainment announced on the 30th that month, "I love you love with the bereaved families who were deeply sad and love with the bereaved families who were deeply sad.

The agency was friendly and warm friends.I hope that Lee Ji-eun, who was always bright and pure actor Lee Ji-eun, who was bright and pure and pure actor Lee Ji-eun will not be able to see this way."935 Entertainment said, "I will remember the actor Lee Ji-eun, who was beautiful passion for the year."







In 1998, Lee Ji-han joined the Mnet "Produce101 season 2" in 1998 drama "Today's Day" in 2019 drama "Today's Day" in 2019.He was known that he was a former boyfriend Kim Jung-hyun's return on MBC new gold TV drama "The season" in MBC New Geumoto drama "The season" in the end of last month.

The deceased's foot was strict on the 1st, and it was not considered to the Seoul Metropolitan Government.

On the other hand, the government designated as a national mourning period until the 5th to the 5th.The Itaewon lost water storage will be operated 24 hours until the 5th, and closing at 6 p.m.m.




Dongdaemun-yeon reporter Jung Hee-yeon

Previous Post Next Post

ู†ู…ูˆุฐุฌ ุงู„ุงุชุตุงู„