"Lee Taewon" Kim's "I'm excited" Kim C.Police, police, "MD is dispatched] [MD


[Mil = Kim Kook] Singer Kim said about the site situation in the time of the Itaewon disaster.

On the 1st, KBS 1 Radio's "Huk interview" section on KBS 1st, on the 1st, on the 1st.Kim said that he saw the scene on the day of the accident on October 29th, and on October 29th.

Kim Joo Jin-woo, saying, "Are you okay to listen to that you can't be okay to listen to that.Because I was near.Because I couldn't play anything, so lethargic because I couldn't play anything."

He knows the situation in 2 p.m.m. I know that situation well.It is the left alley, but I had a schedule on the right alley next to the right alley next door.Instead of traffic convenience, but I was just about 30 minutes from home, and I arrived at around 11 o'clock.It takes about 20 minutes because they take equipment, so it takes about 20 minutes.Of course, I walked around about 30 minutes, and arrived at least 30 minutes.From Itaewon Fire Station, it was quite long to passengers, so many people passed away, so many people passed away.

Then, "I walked at home and Ambassador to my side after I walked up at home.Since then, I walked in the big eventually, I walked up and small cases of the small events.However, I wanted to see that there are a lot of fire cars on the road in Itaewon, Itaewon.It was 11 p.m.m. I have to wait until 2 p.m.m.I heard the people, but I thought that the accident occurred and the death accident occurred.There was Oksang Province, so I saw the rooftop and watched CPR in front of the hotel, and saw that the body covered by blanket on the road.

"The first death report, the police report was 15 minutes per hour, so when the police reported that the road was controlled at 11:40 p.m.mWhat was the police doing?"Because I often play music in Itaewon, KimC is often aware of the Itaewon situation, but I don't think it's a fluorescent color.But it wasn't easy to see police molecules.My eyes said, "My eyes". "When I see, police were so many people who didn't think they were so many people and firefighters and firefighters and firefighters and firefighters and firefighters.Police did not noticeable.So I don't have a police officer' The idea was about it.

Then, "The police felt the most weird when the police were watching in the rooftop, and 20 police were walking around the hotel.It's more than Oh, I walked along with two lines.I thought I didn't recognize the situation well here.If you were delivered accurately, anyone would run, anyone would probably run.I told you that the delivery was straightforward."

Also, KimC should be seen that "the road control was not controlled at all.If this situation, the car blocked the green ginseng, the cars and came out, I thought it would be Jung-ri, but I thought it's not good at the rooftop.But it was almost impossible.I pointed out that it was a very confusing situation.

KimC said, "I saw Halloween party every year ago, "How did you change and how did you change before COVID-19?"He's so many people gather up.So, it's more than other HalloweenI didn't feel like this.Since everyone knew it was so crowded, it was just like this.

It was Itaewon, but it's a large accident, but it's a large accident.Regarding this, KimC is not accurate, "It wasn't accurate, but it was hit in India.I've been controlled and I've talked about that time.So, I remember that "I didn't hurt anyone."But this time, I couldn't see polypsline itself.It's like this polyps, there's a traffic control of traffic control.During the Itaewon Cultural Festival, which was held in Itaewon, which I mentioned earlier this year ago, there were traffic control control.So people were also comfortable and I couldn't hear any incident accidents.I thought it was a bit different."

KimC was definitely crowded when the Earth Festival and Earth Village Festival and Earth Village Festival.It was also said Sunday, so many people came to night and night.He thinks, "It's always ready because something was prepared in advance.It was pointed out that this accident happened because I didn't have to prepare something.

"Bon Valentine Day, White Day, White Day, White Day, Christmas is not our culture.We're going to do something, so I don't enjoy what three times.Since ago, there's no story, "Why did you go?' "Why do you enjoy talking about foreign holidays?" I thought it was really irresponsible talking about "Why do you enjoy?"

KimC is thinking, "I don't want to blame anyone who is responsible for responsibility," Kim said, "How can't be responsible for the professor Jeon Woo Young-young.I need to ask you to ask you and ask you.Of course, it is natural to ask the cause of the accident, but it is natural to ask the cause of the accident.Why did you do it?Why.I don't think there's nothing meaningful.I should ask you to ask you."

[ Photo = KBS 1 Radio]

(Kim Kook)

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال