
[OSEN= Choi Ji-yeon] Singer and musical actor Bae Da-yeon worried about pets.
On the 21st, "We're now on the 21st.Last month, I went to the hospitalized symptoms of last month, and chest painfully uploaded several pets, and chest painfully uploaded various pets with the letters of non-gang lymph nodes."
He said, "I don't have no war, but I'm going to start chemotherapy, so I'll start treating chemotherapy once a week.Let's cheer up.

be hungry
Fans who saw this, "JUN's arm hurts"",". "I think I'm going to win more healthy! I'm still alive!Cheer up, Jun Palah, "JUN Palah, you have to make a better memories with your best memories with your best memories."
Bae Da-ha, "I'm still eating well, but I'm eating well, but I'm going to do it.I'll take care of your best.We'll do it hard!!!!!Let's do it together!!!!!♡ I finished it.
On the other hand, actor Bae, who was married to the Peperton in November last year.
/
[A photo] I'm hungry