Lee Boam, "Hey, you're on Nam Kyu-ri, Nam Kyu-ri?I felt low self-esteem..."The Doctor M)



[Mil= hometown] and singer Lee Bo-ri, a singer and singer Lee Bo-ri, singer Lee Bo-ri, singer Lee Bo-ri, singer and singer Lee Bo-ri, singer Lee Boram.

This purple Doctor M′, which aired on the 28th, aired on the 28th' I appeared in the corner.

Accordingly, the entertainment unit, "Mr. CG WG WG WGWER, SGworth, SGworth, SGWoo, and Super Junior, Super Junior.This was the highest record at the time in 2006, and he said.

Oh Sang Sang-jin, "The popularity of Namgyu's popularity and various activities were highlighted mainly highlighted by Nam Kyu-riHonestly, it's the same member, but didn't you have been standing?"I asked you."

Then, "But I felt so low at that time, I felt really low self-esteem.So...Yeonji was so good at 7 to 80 percent of the main vocalist, and Kyu-ri, and Kyu-ri, and Kyu-ri will tell you a lot of entertainment or dramas.But I think there's no role in doing it!"I've got a lucky one.

Then, "I think I think I'm not helpful for this team."Therefore, I think it was bigger than I thought it was bigger.Of course, thank you.I confessed that I'm going to put a spoon comfortable, so comfortable."

On the other hand, "Fan Dr.M" is a program that contains everything necessary for life with doctors in each field.

[FNTS STORY's broadcasting]

(Give journalists )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال