Hong Jin-kyung, the Republic of Pyeongchang-dong house...My dream and sold kimchi. [TEN pizza]

[Then Asia= Woo Bin]

Hong Jin-kyung is a representative celebrity of "human Seung-ri".Hong Jin Kyung-kyung, who had to earn money in the model competition.If you don't even have a dream of money, I went to the current place.

He entered the broadcast and entered the show, and it's amazing to kimchi business, and the entertainment industry.I had a crisis of death, but it was hope that it was hoped that it was completed, and showed good energy of the Pyeongchang-dong, Pyeongchang-dong, Pyeongchang-dong, Pyeongchang-dong.

Hong Jin-kyung released on KBS2 "Hong Kim Dong-dong" on the 27th, which aired on the 27th.In the Geochang, the expansion of view is a luxurious house, such as a sophisticated interior, wide and sophisticated kitchen, and sophisticated kitchen floor floor floor floor floor floor, and sophisticated kitchen.

photo =KBS2 broadcasting screen
Hong Jin-kyung was dream to live in this house when I was young."I live so hard, I lived in the house where the field was torn at home.I learned how poor our house in the second floor, I learned how poor our house is home.I didn't know, I didn't know, but I didn't know that there was a dream about a good house.

Friend the best friend of Hong Jin-kyung said he saw Hong Jin-kyung.He admitted that "I didn't sleep time, but I bought this house hard and bought this house, and bought this house, Hong Jin-kyung, and bought this house.

photo =KBS2 broadcasting screen
photo =KBS2 broadcasting screen
Hong Jin-kyung's dream was not a model, entertainment.When Hong Jin-kyung was 16 years old, his father suddenly collapsed.Someone had to earn money, and Hong Jin-kyung, Hong Jin-kyung will participate in ' Model Competition'.

Hong Jin-kyung won the youngest player, and received the best pose at the time.Hong Jin-kyung, who was active as a model since 1993, who met in entertainment with Lee Young-kyung, who met in entertainment.Hong Jin-kyung, who had a unique sense of strong sense, and gained popularity, and received famous taxes, and received famous taxes.
photo =KBS2 broadcasting screen
photo =KBS2 broadcasting screen
Hong Jin-kyung jumped into Kimchi project.a business that I started to trust my mother's hands.Hong Jin-kyung thought he could be recognized, and if you can be recognized.Kimchi project that began to 300 million won in 10 years.

Hong Jin-kyung, Hong Jin-kyung, Hong Jin-kyung was sentenced to prison.Hong Jin-kyung, who had been treated in Jeju, confessed that "I had a habit of living life and death, and death, he confessed, "There was a habit of living in Jeju.

photo =KBS2 broadcasting screen
Hong Jin-kyung, who worked to make money before she felt death, and philosophy about life.He did chemotherapy and chemotherapy for chemotherapy.If you laugh, treatment ended.I thought it was a philosophical idea.So proud of it, and I'm proud that it's a entertainment.

Hong Jin Kyung-kyung, who returned to the stomach and returned to a good entertainment.I hope you want to make good laugh as well as the Pyeongchang-dong house with his dreams and hope.

Woo Bin Ten Asian reporter
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال