[Laughing] [Fan IDOL RADIO" failed


fashion magazine
[HardPOP= Bae Jae-jae] I confessed his position on pregnancy loop.

According to a number of foreign media such as the U.S. entertainment media Pieceton (53) said, "Korea Time" was recently attempted to change the fashion magazine.

Jennifer Adams's pregnancy was a major headline issue of many entertainers.Until now, there are many reports, including Jennifer Application, pregnant women, pregnant women, pregnant women, pregnant women.

Jennifer Anton said, "I tried to be pregnant with the late 30s and 40s and 40s.It was a challenge for me early to make a child."


He followed a lot of speculation for years, and it was really hard.I tried to change the body, and it was a psychological decision.I'm not frozen.But there is no later.I said that there is no longer hiding."

In addition, Jennifer Adams said, "It's a lie".

On the other hand, Jennifer Adams, married Justin Seo-sung, who met through Brad Pitt and divorced in August 2015.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال