[Laughing] "8 years old year old year old year's marriage" Kim Soo-young...I want to give you a lot of children"




[OSEN= Jang Woo-young] Comedian Kim Soo-young expressed his feelings to join the family.

Kim Soo-young will hold a wedding ceremony with Shin-young, who is 8 years old in Yeouido, Seoul on the 5th.

Kim Soo-young's wedding ceremony is held without a week.KBS 26th, Kim Tae-hoon and Lim Woo-il, and Lim Woo-il played a society.The eight-year-old preliminary Shin Ha-ha was known that animal health.

While I haven't left wedding ceremony, Kim Soo-young, Kim Soo-young, "The more responsibility to do better do it well.Now I think I'm not alone, but I think I'm going to jump harder."

The color ring is also changed to "Like birds like birds."Kim Soo-young's willing to fly more like the lyrics of "I want to fly along with the lyrics."

In particular, Kim Soo-young collected attention to the wedding show.After dietAlthough the phenomenon gained weight and weight, it was successful to 158kg before marriage.Kim Soo-young is maintaining a weight of weight now.If you can remove it, I wanted to remove it."




Currently, Kim Soo-young, who shows various appearances through preliminary new activities and YouTube, showed active activities after marriage.He is not greedy for broadcasting.I can do it if a proposal, I'm going to work hard until then, I'm going to work hard.

Kim Soo-young is trying to think, "The girl plan is trying to think after a honeymoon.There is about two years.It's a low birth rate, but I want to bring a lot.I said, "I want to show my dad and son" segment.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo-young debuted as KBS 26th."A concert" segment, son, son, son, son, "Hope Health Boy" segment, "Last Health Boy" and "Babba Brothers." /

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال