"Kim Yeon-ah, "Kim Yeon-na♥"."I can't eat breakfast together.I think I'm going to eat dinner together


[Sports Chosun Lee Jung-hyuk's press confidence after marriage] "Pretella High School" Kim Yeon-ah.

The 582 meeting, which is broadcasting on the 6th, will be decorated with "The One & On the special artist Patty Kim's Special artist Patty.Park Ki-young, the first performance of Park Min-hye and performance performance performance, Hwang Chi-yeon, and Lee Byung-tae, and Lee Byung-tae's performance performance.

In particular, Ford said this day, Ford said the behind-the-scenes story after marriage with Kim Yeon-ah."I didn't eat this morning, so I couldn't eat together early this morning." "I think I'm going to eat together with each other words.

Afterwards, Cho Min-kyu, related Cho Min-kyu sang the festival, "I think it is also a song that "We will be loved in other lives in other lives in other lives."Ko laughed at this festival, saying, "I don't seem to cry," saying, "I don't seem to have tears."

In addition, Paul Stella members are expected to feel strange that he felt strange in the next day of the wedding in Ko Woo-rim, who met on the next day.

On the other hand, the "Love of Love" in this special house in this special house.As a crossover group, which is enjoying the best popularity as a cross-over group, is expected to give up.

The special house "The One & On December 3 weeks are unusual for December 3 weeks, starting from December 3 weeks, starting with the 26th.This extraordinary polarization is the first time since the special house.

The "After the legendary song, which you want to return to the store again, will be broadcast on KBS2TV.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال