Kim Se-ah, "Did you take care of spinal fracture, cement, cement, cement, and cementing) [Here's health]




[New York City reporter Yoo Kyung-sang's goal] Yoo Kyung-sang expressed his health concerns about health concerns.

In TV Chosun, aired on November 28th, " healthy house" aired on November 28 November 28th.

In the broadcast, comedian Kim Se-ahman Kim Se-ah, "There is no place where mother was particularly ill in the middle of 60s.He complained of pain and went to the hospital car.The health care of my family came back to my family, said, "I was surprised."

Kim Won-joon said, "There are no symptoms of complaints?""I was surprised, Kim Se-ah, Kim Se-ah, but I couldn't do it.I couldn't happen to the hospital.I said it's a valley.in the spine bonesI didn't do anything before.




Cho Young-gu will have surprised a lot of spinal fracture.I asked what the cause of the hospital, and Kim Se-na said, "Golden Child".I thought it would have to pain, but I didn't know what happens when he was uncomfortable, but I suddenly didn't know that it was uncomfortable."

Kim Se-ah, "I did it twice.When I sleep at first.Recently, my father fell asleep while his father fell into stroke.Now, it has been two times that you put the cement in the spine.In the hospital, I worried that the possibility of gold in other parts of other parts should be careful."

Afterwards, Kim Se-na expressed his house and expressed filial piety.Kim Se-na, who is difficult to see the house and bed to be comfortable to be comfortable to the house so far away from the house so far from home.

But my mother doesn't come well.Kim Se-ah, "It's a 4th floor, but I'm hard to be hard.Momo was frustrated that I don't like a pain."On the other hand, Kim Se-ah, "It's nice to come here.I lived there a few decades, but I can't easily."

Here, Kim Se-ah, "My parents become healthy for healthy things.It's not healthy, I'm sorry and I'm sorry to take care of themselves.I hope that children don't worry, I hope you don't worry."( photographer = TV Chosun TV Chosun"
Previous Post Next Post

ู†ู…ูˆุฐุฌ ุงู„ุงุชุตุงู„