Jung Se-hee, "The brain tumor brain tumor, and 6 billion won...The right face sense of face




(X sports news Kim Yu-jin reporter Kim Yu-jin, confessed that he lost his sense of his right face after receiving surgery due to brain tumor disease.

On the 2nd, Jung Se-hee of YouTube channel "Phaired" on YouTube channel "Fan ID" on the 2nd, Jung Ho-geun.

Jung Se-hee, who debuted as a cherry blossom selection competition competition competition in 1992, and actor.Recently, he played as Dong-dong, Dong-dong, and announced on the 1st, and announced on the 1st. Jung-hee said, "We need to stay in the past 30 years, Jung Se-hee, said, "Is there no life crisis in 2002?"In Korea's famous college hospitals, he said that it was not able to operate a German hospital after hydrogen documents, and received tumor removal surgery through 20 hours.

"If you want to surgery, I didn't enter a lot of money, it's not medical insurance.It was more expensive as an operation, and I went to our parents, and I went to our parents to our parents, and I went to our parents.




He then bought a small non-smoking area, and bought small non-smoking areas in 2004, and bought small non-ella in Nonsan.But I sold a house with a hurry and sold home.It was a ridiculous amount.I said everything in the house, too.

"What's the cost of surgery cost was about 6 billion won.I thought it was my parents and my life value.I walked during surgery and recovering, but I couldn't catch weight.And I surgery, I can't hear the right ears.And I haven't been back on the right face.If you eat rice, I explained, I can't take care of my senses."

Jung Se-hee is not giving up singer work, "My mother is a disease."I wanted to see her daughter in the stage before he died, saying, "I wanted to see her daughter."

Jung Ho-geun said, "I don't have a lot of contact these days.Jung Se-hee won the performance in three years, saying, Jung Se-hee, said.

Photography = YouTube "Phot TV"
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال