"JAEYOUNG and 3 days, "♥ Yu Youngjae and 3 days...Happy birthday to Jeollanam-do (Let's buy it together]




(X Sports News Lee Yejin) released "Let's buy it together with Yoo Young Jae-jae.

KBS 2 TV "Let's buy together with Park Won-sook, who aired on the 29th, actor Sunwoo and Yoo Young-jae, was released on the 29th.

Park Won-sook made regret the news of injury.The appearance of the appearance and visited Park Won-sook.

Park Won-sook, "I slipped from the bath and accident occurred in a moment.The chin was just on the floor.I said it's a relief.

Then, "When you get blood on the chin, it was confirmed.I was so scared because I was so scared."I got your needle." "It's okay, but the bone half was so sick."I think it's going to fall into yoga." He was going to go out.I laughed at a little bit, saying that we have to be able to contact us.Ahn Moon-sook mentioned this, "The second sister's face" and Hye-eun, said, "I had a little smile."

Park Won-sook said, "Is it a marriage announcement of his marriage and Yoo Young-jae said.

Earlier in August, Sun Woo-woo, who showed deep friendship in August, who showed deep friendship in August.It was difficult to endure the time to endure alone, saying that I can't confess, and if there is a good love to meet.

After the broadcast, Sunwoo heard of Yoo Young-jae and Jae-jae heard, "Lee Eun-sook, and Hye-sook.I did a lot of broadcast.So, I called Yoo Young Jae-jae said, "YOUNGJAEYOUNGJAE said, "I was laughing together.Also, "It's a pretty brother who is also added.




Park Won-sook, and phone calls, "How did you get you?"Congratulations, I said.Sun Woo-woo said, "Let's buy it together."

Then Park Won-sook, "What's my throat?""Let's buy together"."Let's not say "Let's go".

Sun Woo-woo, who showed laughter, said, "Let's buy it together with "Let's buy it together."(After the broadcasting, I had a close brother and promised to drink tea.But he was together.Ji-won and 40 years, said.

Then, "It's a day after filming and five days.It's five days after you went to her.After the first meeting, you want to drink, "Do you want to drink tea?""I'm here and I sent you a lot of doubt, I sent it slowly."Then, I remembered, "I don't wait for us."

Sunwoo said, "YOUNGJAEYOUNGjae can't exceed the waist.This word was too much to me.I didn't wear my face at the bread house, and I didn't wear it togetherI asked, "I asked you."

He replied, "YOUNG Jae-jae was his son, and faithfully went to faithfully.I told you that my face didn't remember, "Lee Young Ha Young Ha Young-ha, too.We said that it's not bad relationship, but I told you to be happy."

photo =KBS 2 TV broadcasting
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال