I'm worried about "Making", I'm worried about Japanese travel..."I'm going to get five years old"


[Mil= Park Seo Sung-ho (48) said he was pregnant] comedian Jung-ho (48) was pregnant.

On the 10th, "If 37 weeks, it is not easy to ride the plane, it could not be difficult to passengers, including me, but it could not be difficult to go abroad."I've been worried about how to me in Japan, I wrote.

Then, "I'm traveling with children.Especially, my husband's audit was a very big family trip to children.After you went to the future, the three days, the laundry like Jim summarized, but I was happy because I was worried that I arrived at home!"I've expressed my feelings."

He said, "I'm going to catch up and dad who is difficult to walk and dad who are difficult to walk each other for each other for each other to walk.My brother added, "I'm still having a hero, but I'm so happy to become a little more fun and 10 years, but we're so happy to travel more than heroes and 10 years, so happy.

Gyeongma chicken also shared pictures with her husband Jeong Sung-ho and four children.A multilateral family's family has a happy face.

On the other hand, Gyeongma chicken is married in 2009.In addition, it is now pregnant.

[A photo = Kyung]

(Park Seoyeon reporter )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال