"I'm a solo song that makes me goosebumps and goosebumps.Oksoon go to Oksoon and Hyunsook!

[Getting up for days]


"I'm solo" 11th inning.
"I'm solo" 11th inning.
"I'm solo" 11th inning.
"I'm solo" 11th inning.
"I'm solo" 11th Ki-sook is drawing attention as a surprising smile like Lee So-ah.

Hyun-sook played as a popular woman in "I solo" in "I solo" in an amazing beauty.If the solo men, including Kwangsoo, netizens, netizens also poured hot reactions, netizens after broadcasting a hot response to Hyun-sook, "Kim Jung-si seems to be the atmosphere."

In the Internet entertainment community site, also posted by comparing Lee So-ra.In fact, Donggran nose and mouth was similar to the same atmosphere.

In particular, netizens seem to receive attention than Ok Soon-soon, saying, "This is the heyday of Hyunsook's heyday!"I mentioned "I'm solo".

In fact, Oksoon was only in the first impression selection of the 11th, and Oksoon was 0 votes in the first impressive selection.On the other hand, Hyun-sook appeared as a beautiful atmosphere of the 10 and 11th century, and all the 11th century.Currently, Hyunsook has a lake to Sang Cheol-sook, but the wound has a favorable sense of affection for each other.Attention is focusing on whether Hyun-sook's player's player's appear in the triangle relationship with Young-sook, as the 10th inning with Young-sook.

This index digital news journalist
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال