"I'm solo" 11th year ago, I was a YouTuber.It's the 9th anniversary of Oksoon

[Getting up for days]


"I'm solo" 11th.
"I'm solo" 11th.
"I'm solo" 11th. "I'm a solo" 11th anniversary of "I solo" appeared on YouTube channel before 5 years ago.

In the entertainment community site D Si-Inside, recently attracted attention to the YouTube channel site, which has recently attracted attention.In that article, the wound has appeared directly appear on a beauty YouTube channel.In the video of the Air crew's interview questions about Ward Caril, Kil, and he taught the English name of the 11th Ki-chul, and he taught the English interview-how.

The unusual thing is that the CEO of multiplied by Jungsook, who played as Jeongsook, who played as Jeongsook, who played as Jeongsook.Jeongsook, CEO Jung-sook, said, "Please love you a lot of comments."

netizens who have interviewed videos, "I don't have different videos, but it's not different from now?" "It's true?"", "I wonder who Nam-chul is curious who chose to choose between Youngsook and Hyunsook and Hyunsook."

Meanwhile, the wound was 33 years old in "I solo" and job was a major league scarf.

This index digital news journalist
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال