I was surprised when I was born in the 20s."I don't regret playing solo"




(X Sports News Kim Hyun-jung) "I'm solo) "I'm solo".

On the 7th, Oksoon had time to answer questions.




"I think it was a very popular girl in the past, please release a picture of "What's happening?" "What's happening?"

The beauty of beauty is noticeable with a beautiful face than now.

"I'm going to run a lot of people, but I don't regret it, but I don't regret it!Thank you if you, thank you for me, tooI can't know that it's not perfect.However, incompetent criticism was a little power."




He also authenticated that Hyundai Mobis production workers worked for 15 years.

Oksoon appeared at SBS PLUS, ENA PLAY's 10th, "IORY" 10th.Ok Soon-soon is known that the third school in Hyundai Mobis, and raising seven-year-old son.I drew Young and Lra, but if you didn't choose the final choice.

photo = 10th anniversary
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال