"I live alone". "I live alone" member of "I live alone.""


/ photo = No. 84 channelswebtoon writer and broadcaster Ki Ahn 84 was apologized to the members of MBC entertainment program "I live alone."

On the 26th, the 26th, "I live alone" 2023 calendar."I'm so sorry to draw it." "I'm sorry to draw it well."

Along with this, the painting inserted into the moon.The illustration of the members who drew directly, was expressed as a pleasant image.

However, it attracted attention to the attention of the purpose of Lee Mok-gu and Hun-hoon, drawing attention to attracting attention.In this regard, Ki-mo 84 said.

Earlier on the 25th.

In the 2023 years, the "Monster calendar" was launched in the idea of former chairman Jeon Hyun-moo, who is active in the idea of former chairman Jeon Hyun-moo.Jeon Hyun-moo made pictures at the time of "Pam Yu-dong" at the time, "I think it will be busy with each other's face or rainbow gatherings."

The meaning of "Mskilled" and Lee Hyun-moo, Kim Kwang-kyu, Kim Kwang-kyu, Kim Kwang-kyu, and Lee Jang Se-ri, and Lee Jang-ri and Lee Jang Se-ri,

Choi Hye-jin reporter
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال