I like Kim Soo-young, and I'll be married today."I'll live well". [MDONG SUGA]


[Mil= Park Seo Yeon-young (35)] Comedian Kim Soo-young (35) Today's 5th year.

On the 5th, Kim Soo-young will raise wedding ceremony at KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul.At the wedding ceremony held without weeks, society, the society HYUN (35) and Lim Woo Il-il, and Lim Woo Il-il (7) is called singer Heo Gong-hoon (37).

Kim Soo-young's preliminary Shin-young is working as a nurse in animal hospital.

Earlier, Kim Soo-young appeared on the comprehensive channel TV Chosun's "Star Wars" that aired in May.to accept it tooAs I think it's going to listen to it." "I look like a plate ice.But I told you not to say that, "I didn't talk about it."


On the 6th of last month, the wedding show through Happy Mail.Kim Soo-young, who maintains 64kg in 158kg, who maintains a perfect body with a slim body, and the preference of the preliminary signal.

Kim Soo-young was sure, "I'm going to marry from the first meeting.Thanks to marriage, I think I feel more deeply accumulated."

Afterwards, he expressed affection as "The first person who made me as an adult."He said, "I'll play harder to play more hard for our family," adding, "I'm going to live well."

On the other hand, Kim Soo-young appeared in 2011 KBS 26th, "A Concert" in 2011, KBS 2 TV, KBS 2 TV, and "A Seungja."

Currently, Kim Soo-young operates the preliminary Shin-young and YouTube channel "YOUNG" and YouTube channel "Youngyangje couple" and YouTube channel.Two people prepared a honeymoon in Gangwon Province.

[A photo = Happy Dreamer]

(Park Seoyeon reporter )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال