Han Seo Kyung-kyung, "I'm not going to get married for 24 years old and 24 years."




[ news] Singer Han Seo-kyung revealed about her husband.

On November 21st, a channel A, which aired on November 21, a singer Han Seo-kyung, appeared as guest.




Han Seo-kyung, who married in three months, said, "If you don't marry him after 24 years ago, I think he wouldn't marry him in three months."

While I married, I was married but I was upset because of kindness.Hanseo-kyung is good for men, but it's a kind of kind of kind of kind of kind of kind of kind of kind of kind of kind of kind of kind of kind of kind of kind.It's sweet, but it's a king.Even though I don't know the ramen location.Sometimes, I hope you can't do it when you have a lot of schedules, but I'm still talking about it.I think the dishes I'm not going to open my life."( Photo= channelA" capture time"
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال