[Complete] One, "♥ Yeonjung, I'm going to buy another actress...I won't marry next birthday." (Moo Woowoo"

[Then Asia= Tae-YUTA X]
photo = SBS "Moowoo" broadcast screen.

One actor said that actor won't marry Yeon Jung-hoon.

SBS entertainment, which aired on the 27th, actor Han-in appeared on the 27th.

One said this day, children said that the children took place to take a variety of roles.He said, "I'm going home and I always like that I'm so good at home, "I like my mom is so good.I usually don't wear skirt, but if you wear a skirt, I really like to wear a skirt, so I like that I go to the kindergarten." Then, "The second thing I don't know what I do.Although the first seven years old, he added, I think that I'm going to go on TV.

One person also said, "I went to the department store and calculated me to calculate the department store."How did you know?" I said, "Did you come back."I know, "My mom is a model." "My mom is a secret model". "Why did you say it's a secret model outside?""Why are you saying, "Why is that secret?""It's called."I want to be uncomfortable, and I want to boast.I was pretty, so I said it's pretty.

The pain of raising his son.One of us now, "I've grown up for the second, I know that the first was so easy.I slept three times, so I went to my children."It was so angry". "It was so angry before I was so angry, but I was so angry at the moment."My mom is a person who eats COVID-19!Mom's face, but my nose!I didn't laugh.

photo = SBS "Moowoo" broadcast screen.
One of the 400 points in the 400 points.When I suddenly asked a celebrity, he was a celebrity, he gave a four-year-old scholarship scholarship scholarship.I hope my school is so nice to punishmentI wanted it."I think it's a four years left."

At the time of the family reaction, "Will we try model?' But my mom thought, "You think you's "Do you think you think you're pretty?"The kids like you've been surprised."

"I hope you're born again, I hope you don't really want to marry Yeon Jung-hoon."He said, "I can't hear you in my mouth." "If you want to live with this guy, I have to live with someone else.The question itself doesn't understand.I want to live with another man.Why do you do it?

One of the sesame leaves debate, "If the boyfriend and friends and friends chose my gift?"I really said, "I actually fought this problem with this problem.

One was a senior sister who filmed the same work.He served with her husband, saying, "My husband asked him to choose 100th ring on the 100th.I bought gifts and bought gifts and I felt so bad.She said, but I don't care about what you go and I didn't care about it. Why don't you want to meet it together."

TAEYUNA, TAE YUNA
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال