[Then Asia= Kim Support reporter]







Photo = KBS2 "Hong Kim Dongjeon" broadcast
"Hong Kim Dong-jeon" set a house filled with luxury products filled with luxury products filled with luxury products in Han River View.
KBS2 entertainment "Hong Kim Dong-jeon" released on the 20th, "Dongjeon Se-sik Home Stage," which aired on the 20th.
Taxho moves home with members and open this house, "I open this house in a long time.I'm living for five years."Kim Sook, "Who is it?"No way, I asked him to be honest, and taxho said, "No, it's not staying." Hong Jin-kyung said, "No, I felt sad when he said.Joo Woo-jae asked, "How long did you buy it?"Seho said, "I couldn't buy it because I didn't buy laughter."
Taxho has a routine in my clothes room.I hope it doesn't want to do it."So, Kim Sook-eun, Kim Sook-eun, "I feel like this is half here.I just said this house.Hong Jin-kyung said, "I don't want to buy it."
Despite the members of tax-ho's home, it was neat, so I was surprised from the front of the front of the front of the door.In particular, the Han River View, which has attracted 63ville, has attracted attention.Kim Sook-ho is pretty.If there are 17 billion won, I bought a width of 17 billion won.
In addition, the special dress room, which made two rooms were also surprised by two rooms.There are many luxury brands of various luxury brands.Members of luxury jacket, bags, bags, bags, bags, accessories.Members used to wear various items on the host of the host of the host of the host of the host.Hong Jin-kyung knew, "It was a department Store".Did you buy this?I'd like 400 million won, saying, "I'm going to give you a luxury jacket.Taxho said, "Look at the mouth". "I asked you to take off".Joo Woo-jae took a black luxury bag.Hong Jin-kyung said, "I'm afraid".This is a big value.In local, it was not shut down, saying that it was not shut down."Is it possible to do this?" Let's explore the products of high prices, taxho, "This is hard this is difficult.I was embarrassed as people who came to search for seizure.
Hong Jin-kyung, who was amazed at the dress room, said, "You didn't buy home because you didn't buy home."Joo Woo-jae visited luxury watch luxury watch luxury watches.Members wore a watch each other.Jang Woo-young praised, saying, "I saw this watch this watch."Joo Woo-jae will live like this.One winter also sold out of the clock, saying, "I'm going to buy a watch."Taxho spilled the embarrassment, and spilled the truth.
Kim Support Ten Asian reporter







Photo = KBS2 "Hong Kim Dongjeon" broadcast
"Hong Kim Dong-jeon" set a house filled with luxury products filled with luxury products filled with luxury products in Han River View.
KBS2 entertainment "Hong Kim Dong-jeon" released on the 20th, "Dongjeon Se-sik Home Stage," which aired on the 20th.
Taxho moves home with members and open this house, "I open this house in a long time.I'm living for five years."Kim Sook, "Who is it?"No way, I asked him to be honest, and taxho said, "No, it's not staying." Hong Jin-kyung said, "No, I felt sad when he said.Joo Woo-jae asked, "How long did you buy it?"Seho said, "I couldn't buy it because I didn't buy laughter."
Taxho has a routine in my clothes room.I hope it doesn't want to do it."So, Kim Sook-eun, Kim Sook-eun, "I feel like this is half here.I just said this house.Hong Jin-kyung said, "I don't want to buy it."
Despite the members of tax-ho's home, it was neat, so I was surprised from the front of the front of the front of the door.In particular, the Han River View, which has attracted 63ville, has attracted attention.Kim Sook-ho is pretty.If there are 17 billion won, I bought a width of 17 billion won.
In addition, the special dress room, which made two rooms were also surprised by two rooms.There are many luxury brands of various luxury brands.Members of luxury jacket, bags, bags, bags, bags, accessories.Members used to wear various items on the host of the host of the host of the host of the host.Hong Jin-kyung knew, "It was a department Store".Did you buy this?I'd like 400 million won, saying, "I'm going to give you a luxury jacket.Taxho said, "Look at the mouth". "I asked you to take off".Joo Woo-jae took a black luxury bag.Hong Jin-kyung said, "I'm afraid".This is a big value.In local, it was not shut down, saying that it was not shut down."Is it possible to do this?" Let's explore the products of high prices, taxho, "This is hard this is difficult.I was embarrassed as people who came to search for seizure.
Hong Jin-kyung, who was amazed at the dress room, said, "You didn't buy home because you didn't buy home."Joo Woo-jae visited luxury watch luxury watch luxury watches.Members wore a watch each other.Jang Woo-young praised, saying, "I saw this watch this watch."Joo Woo-jae will live like this.One winter also sold out of the clock, saying, "I'm going to buy a watch."Taxho spilled the embarrassment, and spilled the truth.
Kim Support Ten Asian reporter