83-year-old "Please cut your husband + feet + foot-top] [Life is determined]




[New York City reporter Yoo Kyung-sang] News, Yoo Kyung-sang expressed his husband love, and brain Kyung-sang Province, showed her husband love and brain Kyung-kyung.

In TV Chosun, which aired on November 30, 83-year-old actor bought on November 30.

"If you don't work like that, I didn't do anything like that I didn't do anything like that.There is no desire for there.I felt slowly walking toward Hwang marriage, saying, "It's almost every three-year-old husband, but it's almost everything came to the emperor."




Afterwards, "I saw you first saw you in the first time.I had one girlfriend, I was one next to my friend.That's yours.There's a student who looks like that, said, "There's a student."After a few years, the husband and soldier who was a soldier who was a soldier on the bus bus at Gwanghwamun Palace bus.

My husband was 86 years ago, "I'm 86 years old now.It's time to go.I don't think I'm going first.I want to go first."I don't want to imagine what you go, I don't like that.Kim Kwan-soo said that there was no desire to live.

Afterwards, "I'm surgery and I can't move my body, but I can't move my body.I'm so desperate to see my husband, so I wanted to see my husband and watch it?I caught my hands.I have to love this guy.He expressed her love to reflect this heart."

The mother's husband's feet are uncomfortable to walk and cut-top.Lee Sung-mi is an action rather than saying."It's a man". "You can also use a lot of attention.I was amazed by someone, but I was amazed.( Photography= TV Chosun's "Perfect Life" capture)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال