"67 Sedeokhee's health important...It's dry, but it's strong




(X sports news Kim Yu-jin reporter Kim Yu-jin, said why he continued exercise steadily exercise in the late 60s.

On the 3rd, broadcaster Jung Deok-hee appeared on the 3rd.

Jung Deok-hee, famous as "Happy conductivesa" released daily daily daily daily life in the morning.

Jung Deok-hee said, "I am grateful language for my body," said, "I appreciate your body to live a healthy day," Jung Deok-hee said.




Jung Deok-hee started exercising immediately.Jungdeok-hee, who was 67 years old this year, was 67-year-old, who has attracted attention to his thigh stress.

Jung Deok-hee said, "The higher the lower body health is important.People don't see me, but I can't show my blood vessels directly..."It was confident about healthy hearts for healthy hearts, and he showed confidence on healthy hearts.

Jung Deok-hee, "I have a lot of brothers.Among the brothers, the third sister, such as mother died last year of pancreatic cancer last year.Momo went back to gastric cancer, and I thought you should do well, so I think I'm going to manage my family.

"Always" is broadcasting at 8:10pm on Thursday.

Photo = MBN broadcasting screen
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال