"40 years old, Son Yejin♥ Hyun-bin, who is interested in his face]


[Mr. Sohn Ye-jin, Kim Jong-jin and Hyun-bin married his 40s, and Hyun-bin married on the 27th.

These couples gave birth to marry her son on March 31 this year.Originally, the date of birth date, but it became parents in about eight months.Both mountains and children were said to be healthy. Earlier on June 27, Son Ye-jin, Son Ye-jin, said, "The new life came to find her pregnancy.""It's still nervous but I feel nervous, but it feels a day due to the change of the body.I'm going to protect precious life." She expressed her mother.

Hyun Bin also is also that "We need to live hard to live safely in September.I don't feel yet.If you ask around, I heard that you should look forward to it.I think I think it's right.It was so big blessing as a great blessing, "I'm waiting for you."

In addition, Hyun Bin had no feeling of running, "I didn't feel like it.Compared to the past, I thought, "It's good to look around the week."Rather than paying attention, it seemed to be a point of approaching, rather than paying attention to everything."

Hyun Bin became "My husband's husband's husband's husband's husband's husband" and "I'm still continuing."He swept 698 million viewers in September, and swept the theater price of 698 million viewers in September.Recently, the "My Members" appearance of "Hin-ho" appearance of "Hobbin" appearance.

"Hubbin" was a spy action of independent pitchers who were killed in 1909, who had killed the Japanese Empire, who had killed the Japanese Empire in 1909.Hyun-bin played a role of the theater to remember all of the theater to remember.On January 20th next year, will leave the "Hubbin" shoot.It is also ahead of the release of the movie "Cute" is also ahead of the release.

Son Ye-jin will stop acting activities with marriage and pregnant women for a while pregnancy and pregnant women.He was known as soon as he is planning to do a body in San-dong, Gangnam-gu, Gangnam-gu, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

[A photo = KBS 2 TV" capture, "YU TV" capture, VAST Entertainment]

(Kim Kook)

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال