Why didn't you visit the memorial park?I met the late night


[My Day= Oh Yoon Joo-joo] I found a comedian and singer Al-sun visited the late 2nd anniversary of Park Ji-sun.

On the 31st, "Today's 3".I promised to go on the autumn picnic and went to meet you for a few days ago.Although it was a long way to meet my friend with a sad news, three people have talked about Nakyeop.I wanted to see you, "Jsun, Jiseon, I shared a picture.

Lee Seung-ji and notified the late Park Ji-sun and announced a picture of the late Park Ji-sun.Three is a long friend who lived close closer than 10 years.The flowers and side spots in front of the Jang Ji-ji is drawing attention.



In particular, Lee Yong-sun, Song-eun, Song, Song also published a single book "The great comedy about Park Ji-sun, Lee Ji-sun, Lee Ji-sun, and Song also published a great playThe book was made together with the late Park Ji-sun, lectures, lectures and Twitter and Twitter.

Meanwhile, Park Ji-sun left the world at the age of 35 years old.

[The photo = reason is the interesting elementary counseling elementary counseling

(O Yoon Joo-joo)

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال