Why did you send me to Jeju?"I don't need to be better soon."




[OSEN= Kim Ye Sol-sol] Yeo-eun, said she talked about Hong Hye- Girls and son.

On the 29th, Yoo Tour, Yoo-yeon and husband Hong Hye-gu, said why Yeo Yeon-ri, who received her son was comfortable to Jeju Island.

Women's said, "There are no time to go abroad, and there was no time to feel like to go abroad.And I always said that my son and Super Woo-man, I'll do everything like Super Woo-man.

Afterwards, "I showed my son, I showed the most weak appearance to my son.Then, I said it was so close to my son.

Yeo said, "I'm sorry for my mom was so sorry for a long time.Then, my son said, "I don't need to be better."

Women's said, "If we're like my husband Hong Hye-ha, you need to wake up quickly.I'm going to eat well.But my son said, he said, "It was adult than my dad said, "That's why dad told me to go to Jeju Island."

On the other hand, Hong Hye- Girls and medical professional journalist, a medical professional journalist, a medical professional journalist, and a medical professional journalist.Two people appeared in MBC's "My Little Television" in 2015, and communicate with various programs and entertainment through various programs and YouTube channels.
/
[A photo: YTOB channel "STE"]

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال