"50 billion won?" 10th, "Close"?Did you pretend you're having money?" [Answer]


[Music Chosun Ilbo] "I'm a solo artist] "I'm solo" was angry at the allegations.

Jungsook, Jungsook, "Is it important to do that matter if I'm really important?" "Is it important to operate a big store if you have 50 billion won.Can't I do a small store?Is it important anywhere in the neighborhood is important.What's the hell is that you chewed to the people.

Jungsook said, "Don't tell you all know everything.I didn't know how I was doing this for 5 nights, and I didn'm not sure how it.Did you pretend I've got money.If you don't want to see, I don't want to see it, "Don't chew it and buy them.I didn't even see if I don't have money, stop talking about it.

Jeongsook, "I can't wait anymore now.I'll do legal action.Don't see if I don't like it.Don't interfere with me."

On the other hand, Jung-sook, who appeared in his introduction of the 10 billion won in self-introduction, and it became a hot topic.However, some netizens suspected that Jung Sookmyung suspected that Jungsook was certified by Jungsook.

▶ Next is Jeongsook

I'll just write it because I didn't have a letter

Is that important to me or not that important??

If I really don't damage to your fans

Can you hurt your fans??

Why don't you say this??

I don't even know why I don't know

Why do you like to talk about Nam?

If you have 50 billion won, I have to operate a big store?

Can't I do a small store?

Where is that important?

Isn't it a place where I can work comfortably?

What's the hell is that you chew?

I'm going to upload it, so I'm going to upload it

I don't even understand why I don't even understand why I don't understand why I asked you for money to my fans

Why don't you want to me to me

Don't tell you all know what I saw

How did you do it for 5 nights and 6 days

I don't know how it was edited

Did you hurt me because I had money?

If you don't want to see it

What do you say?

Don't even listen to it if you don't want to hear it

Do you have any expensive meal?

What are you doing that?

Before you blame the men and pointed out before he pointed out

I have to do it too much

Stop chewing gum and buy them

I don't even see if I have money

Stop talking about it. Please eat some iron

If you cry in the south, these people shed tears

I need to do it too much

I think I'm alone and judge myself

Stop making a kindergarten~~~~

If you have time to stay with Nam, do something else

Or do you do volunteer activities

He's still a man

I won't wait anymoreOh! I'll do a legal action

Don't see if I hate itDon't interfere with me

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال