The iKey, describes why marry at an early age ...'pregnancy and birth' Honey Jay reaction.


[= Newsis, Seoul, Korea] the 'to know' icon. 2022.10.03.(photo = mbc provide tv) photo @ com newsis. * * * * * * * resale and from resale and db db forbidden.[= Newsis, Seoul, Korea] Journalist : The iKey (33) describes a dancer and choreographer 'romantist a straight line' is an intern gimhyeonsuk to prove our value.

Three days to 9 p.m. broadcast mbc The iKey riei, describes, Monica, Gavi, Park Myeong-su and dancer in the arts 'could be worse, you won't fight.' ('to know' below, gimmyeongjin) tv rijeongui the '(catches) I am with my hands with my hands'.The story unfolds.

The Park is an empty stomach and heavy rain all sensitive as 'a woman fighter' (less than 'muupa') while struggling to release five's feelings.One day, she went to Park is switch The iKey "How did you meet my husband" and describes talk went on : " My husband on children and met on a blind date.Puzzled, the first blind date, but that's good. ".My child on in her 23 years old, researchers and graduate from Engineering Department of getting married next year in 2012 over the past four years older than daughters.

A compelling love story, Park on the child and is enlivened with it. " 'muupa' members this man. 'It was an impression that ' a fate. " he added.Park also said, " it usually take that much of marriage.I hear relate. " It thundered, but suddenly burst into laughter again 'muupa' members.Park is the "I've seen conditions." and said, " I'm sorry.It thundered and couldn't lie, make idle remarks.

'big clay' Honey Jay also recently announced pregnancy and marriage at the same time The iKey said that the empathetic figure describes in love at first sight.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال