[comprehensive] said Jang hyun-sung climacterium ♥n't drunk driving and his wife, gambling ...The first is 20 years old, Song, look-alike ('miusae').



Actor Jang Hyun Sung, who was on her son.

In the afternoon of October 2, televised sbs 'The ugly my baby' Jang Hyun Sung, emerged as a special guest. The Shin Dong-yeop striking figure that has come up with Jang hyun-sung mentioned two sons.In particular, college freshmen this year became the first son Joon Woo Song Joong-ki look-alike said.

Jang Hyun Sung said, now college freshmen.20 years old said to everyone by surprise.Shin Dong-yeop, a wonderful visual for "It's not dissimilar, thank you mom." when I saw the oldest son to make idle remarks.Jang Hyun Sung was the smile he claimed that "I'd look like that until I had wretched years, as well,".

Jang Hyun Sung is also " The big play in high school she did do.In 'Finding Nemo' a musical audition, was voted 'Beauty' tall.Coed school, even he said.

이어 "둘째 아이는 애정 세례를 받는 기분이다.A job do you, or when get into the night at the crack of dawn.Second, I hug, hug me when you are going to sleep like a log, said.

In Seo said, those of your show off, sad, who can, among other titles.Please your wife, but if my wife is my "Jang Hyun Sung, he said." don't gamble.Without drunk driving.Involved in violent crime never answered, laugh.

Jang Hyun Sung said, the firstborn is a senior in high school, secondly, the second grade in middle school last year and his wife was menopausal.The most grand slam of the Republic of Korea.Anyway, I survived.Looking back, that time an unknown force to stand me.'이 또한 지나가리라' 하는 마음이었다"며 갱년기와 사춘기 중에 뭐가 더 힘드냐는 말에 "갱년기를 이길 수 있는 건 없다"라며 단호하게 말했다.

Seoul talent collage and alumni and their best friend is Jang Hyun Sung Hwang Jeong-min mentioned again.Jang Hyun Sung is "Jeongmin, I can we live on as an actress this amazing images and one day shows." and "It's good at acting, being handsome face up to the same." high and sympathy, "Yes, once Jeongmin face close to foreigners, nationality, but I don't know exotic." and Shin Dong-yeop.

Ryuyeji Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال