"I'm leaving all my family and live alone...I didn't like a view." [He's a healthy house]




(X Sports News Oh Seung-hyun International journalist (X Sports News Oh Seung-hyun International journalist) (X Sports News O Seung Hyun International journalist) and self-management law.

Actor Um Yu-shin's Culture program "Hush house healthy house" (hereinafter referred to as a healthy house" appeared on the 31st.

Um Yu-shin, from the 10th Ki-shin introduced home to MC Cho Young-gu.Cho Young-gu said, "It was calm and cozy and cozy atmosphere," said, "The golden sauce and decorations are the point."




The golden decorations located in the world, Wonmok-dong, Wonmok, and the golden decorative scene located in the home, and the golden decorative scene.

Umji is "Pretty and cozy and cozy.In contrast, the compliment of Cho Young-gu, said, "I'm frustrated because the family members were all alone, so frustrated. He said, "It's a house to live in the village, but it is because the reason why I can't leave the neighborhood."

Um Yu-shin said, "If you sit in the contact room, it looks like the sky.""It's so nice to see the view is so nice," "I think it's like painting."

After watching the park is located in front of the house in front of the house.I added 550m Park added, he added that it was sweating."

Cho Young-gu, said, "I feel like I'm just sitting between the sky and ground."




He then revealed the golden decorations of golden decorations.Inside the decorative hall, attracted attention."I like elephants." "I like elephants.Even though it's a big way, he said.

My house was filled with various decorations such as elephants, elephants, including elephants, elephants, and golden elephants, golden elephants, golden elephants, golden elephants, golden elephants, golden elephants and golden elephants.

He also said, "We will work hard to work hard to travel to work hard to work hard and exercise their own management."

On the other hand, mom said, "I think I think I don't eat a lot of pain when I eat a lot of pain, but if you don't eat pain."My stomach hurts because I was weak.I said that there was a reverse gastrointestinal disease."

He said, "I ate a long-term medicine for a long time".It was eating for the above season, saying, "I am eating" and attracted attention.

Photo = TV CHOSUN broadcasting screen
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال