[Compliment] "Knowing Princess Maria, Seo Jang-hoon, Seo Jang-hoon, Seo Jang-hoon, Seo Jang-hoon, who was treated

[Then Asia= Woo Bin]

The client who enjoy princess clothes or "Kangju Hospital" or "Kongju Hospital" or "Kongju" and "Kongju".

KBS JOY's request for KBS JOY, which aired on the 31st, has appeared on the 31st.

The chairperson was a reality problem, "It's a reality problem that it can wear it.The surrounding eyes are a little bigger."

Lee Soo-geun said, "It's cute, but where the event is the same as a person."I usually wear a princess clothes that I usually wear princess clothes.Lee Soo-geun.I pointed out that my dream is a street cast."


"No" said, "No" said, Seo Jang-hoon said, "It's right."When the client was a middle school, I listened to "public hospitals" and found confidence in the middle school, but I found confidence again.

The client is not open.He said it's a unique taste, so I'm going to be comfortable."

The request that the client living in Daegu, said, "If I wear it like that Japanese people have to play such as "Is it a Japanese person?"


Seo Jang-hoon, said, "I'm going to go to Japan and live in Japan, saying, "I'm going to go to Japan and live in Japan."Since there are many games companies.I don't care about it.There are many people who understand.


Lee Soo-geun said, "If you go to Japan, I will not deserve to wear it, but he doesn't deserve to wear it.It's a behavior that I like to be healing, but if you're consciousness, he said.


Then, people who live like us are evaluated.There is also a written evaluation.He added, he added that he said.

Seo Jang-hoon is the era of personal broadcast.I can't take a shoot.If you wear this, I can think it's a realistic way and move on.

Woo Bin Ten Asian reporter
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال