‘Cha Hyun Woo ♥’ Hwang Bo Ra "marriage registration of marriage to pregnancy, the stars Ha Jeong-woo, next year target" [a tv].









‘Cha Hyun Woo ♥’ Hwang Bo Ra "marriage registration of marriage to pregnancy, the stars Ha Jeong-woo, next year target" [a tv].

November wedding on TV ahead of the actor Hwang Bo Ra is how I said.Cha Hyun Woo representative agency work, the House Company (gimyeonghun) and in November after 10 years of dating, their wedding before Hwang Bo Ra.An actor, film producer the brother of stars actor Cha Hyun Woo is the son of Kim Yong-gun, as well. Hwang Bo Ra a three-day televised sbs their application for a marriage license due to pregnancy from the ‘- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong’ first. "He said, " is 40 this year.The forty-year-old detective more than I thought I should say.Frozen eggs but changed his mind and went to hospital the results were so poor.A great deal older eggs that she "and" super ovulation will make it two or three dogs can't.So upset I cried.In addition to discounts should be couples register their marriage, and to legal procedure, explained.

In ijiye is " should not be hamstrung to a single failure.How many times, but there might be a crisis of the goals the husband has to do "advice, and Kim Gura" to be in good spirits, so don't have to worry about. "Extramarital children at the age of his late 70s at the age of last year, the former girlfriend Kim Yong-gun from referring.

Hwang Bo Ra is the birthday of Kim Yong-gun saying " My father has some for my birthday is to move on.My mother has to pack your food I be alone.We have an appointment and that I stay without a meal.A cake and eat and hug you, I couldn't control it, anecdotes and public together.

Hwang Bo Ra is even express references to "We both had a drinking companion, but I was so upset about this week" high in the stars.He seems to be young than " My brother and I hope I.Don't you can't I'm forty and I'm older than me.It seems I don't like the (The stars) older, cheered for the stars Ha Jeong-woo's wedding.Do you see a little seems to be the envy of Hwang Bo Ra said, we're married.I want to sometime next year, she said, " godo added.

Hwang Bo Ra munjaewan ijiye husband of the diet when the episode left her " My husband is 100 kg lost altitude and low carbon diet for five months in the 18 kg.Empathy, to maintain because of the wedding.In addition, we register their marriage, as airline miles or more on a good thing can be used.Upgrade seats.Miles is enormously.That's the best, make idle remarks and laugh.

Archive section of press . Jung Hee Yeon

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال