Youngho 10 'I'm solo.', " What would you to earn pocket money and a drip in charge ' cool interpersonal side.

[The Daily Sports ijisu]


Youngho 10 'I'm solo.'.
Youngho 10 'I'm solo.' for the haters with cool accusations of the topic of conversation.

A person who became a single again 10 feature of Youngho is a "I will only meet a woman under 35 years old" on air in and seongeutkko yeongsuk not interested first to block, Ok Soon as "I feel like is to go with jonye jonjal" "It's not my style, but I want to show off pretty." the beauty of the frankly said a hot, attracted the attention of the public.

Young ho, straightforward terms since the bold statement about the feminist such as the 'women derogatory rhetoric' and criticized him, and the public also "It is hard to a shield.", Youngho, criticized the government "imprudent remarks".Youngho is a "Please see the character" for all kinds of Internet bullying of all, which, the explanation and apology.In addition, even think of a lot of haters said. " My brother this is curious, he can too keen on How much to sue all rubbish I'm asking you solicited?What are you doing? and make "to by an Internet question," me pocket money, geukkatIf you're been shivering, are you going, only good things I have a lawyer to do.To be honest, " replied.

Youngho is a large since an in-house lawyer, in particular, such cool response is much more personal distribution side the stuff of science fiction.

앞서 영호는 자신을 향한 논란에 대해 "시청자분들께서도 방송에서 보여지는 10기 개성있는 12명의 막장 캐릭터를 보면서 내 연인에 대한 감사함, 또는 연애감정도 좀 느껴보시고, 모쪼록 방송을 즐겨주시면 좋겠습니다"라고 인스타그램을 통해 해명했다.

And he said, " But beyond the criminal profiling, what a psychopath, and our real self to pick a thesis, not as if not infatuation with handling training aids and only your favorite character, broadcast only, please.Police arrangements for the scandal to 25 people this time do you not.In fact, we's come out perfectly good people, " explained.


Youngho 10 'I'm solo.'.
Finally, Youngho is a Broadcasting Service, called and sometimes his lips with Internet bullying, a reviled hard these days ' In fact, if I can grab instead of (gently ㅠㅠ)?Watch with interest!Please '.The actual form, only reality, but is broadcast date with you can often be seen in a responsible father, mother, his bluff, only qualified workers, the boss." warned that the end.

Young ho to the line who were rejected also Youngho yeongsuk the side.0 first that the confession. " I am Solo is the first yeongsuk..A good memory, pure Youngho Lee was crying. or Don't call me names but mark eotta ...It's my girl is my sister " he added a laugh.

Ijisu digital news team news.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال