
Edaily db[이데일리 스타in 김가영 기자] 50대 여배우 A씨를 혼인빙자, 특수협박 혐의로 고소한 오 모씨가 기자회견으로 억울함을 풀겠다고 말했다.Also still love Mr. a added.
Edaily Before, she was 14 and phone calls from "hold a press conference about next week, will explain." and claimed to be "Release the resentment so".
Mr. Oh said, statement or evidence that the statement or evidence in the first a is spend the money and trying to end it.But not reply.Well, I think there's to your own way to explain why up to lawsuits, a civil suit.
Oh, is " not to fritter away one's money.I have the money back., complained of an injustice.In addition, "I'm still in love." and "I don't want hurt" said he hoped.
The last, an actress, a Sunday paper a, reported about two years, said he was having an affair, Oh, a married man to sue for yakjjeonggeum.According to the media, Mr. Oh is an actress a first met at a golf club.오씨는 A씨가 서로 이혼을 하고 재혼을 하자고 요구하자, 이혼을 했지만 A씨가 이혼을 하지 않자 결혼할 마음이 없었던 것으로 보고 금전적인 책임을 진 것을 돌려달라고 고소를 했다.
In addition, Oh waved knives, demanding the withdrawal, saying come to his house cow is Mr. a a the special threats of criminal charges as charges.
Until recently, in the activities, including dramas, movies, by film debut as an actor in the 1990s, a and known to be.Be based on the accused, Mr. a who has generated interest and speculation.