‘so I am middle school birth alone’, boyfriend "dirty", and iyeseo 女 (2 godingeomppa) [Yesterday, tv] trip with her friend.




[Lee Seul-Gi in the press news] '2 godingeomppa' iyeseo are struggling bringing up children alone were released with a story.

9월 27일 방송된 MBN '고딩엄빠2'에는 17살에 홀로 출산을 한 현재 24살의 이예서가 출연했다.

In broadcast on that day, the daughter how he got to have the amount of Yoon Seul iyeseo has been made public.Iyeseo was 15 when she met my boyfriend.He is iyeseo, " parents got divorced and lived with my dad when I was young my father passed away early.So, my sister and I grew up in an orphanage, home environment, confessed. For a year as pregnant at the age of 16 of the third grade of middle school, pregnant at the end of which the meeting.It was a junior in high school boyfriend was 18 at the time."I have the responsibility of the older brother said that the baby, too." is a mother noticed her daughter's pregnant daughter sitting on the floor at the end of the iyeseo for tears.

But on a firm resolution of the iyeseo he met my boyfriend's mother.One´s real mother is my boyfriend said, "That has nothing to do with my daughter and my son is a baby it or not, there."이어 "딸 간수 못해서 중학생이 임신을 하게 만들었냐?Angered both the studio mc. ".




Since parting with her boyfriend to make mischief of a friend called "flows through hanging out with boys, here." is iyeseo.He said, "I am pregnant and the associate with my friends" but did not believe his boyfriend is.

After all, iyeseo was leave my boyfriend.Don't have my mom to see his children hiding in a strange city.In the studio iyeseo the friend's relationship with my ex-boyfriend and " a young child, the friend makes sense now.Two get together until the day to give birth.I went to the sea call came at the time of birth ", saying".Ask his son or daughter.Hey There was no " said even the impact.

The current iyeseo and busy day to be a magnificent mother to daughter Ms. Yoon Seul.Rafting trainers, and rest stops and a clothing store, and a cafe in the work is currently working as insurance consultants.He ‘the kind of birth at an early age and live like that.’, see yourself through the eyes of a gallant, saying, "What they know" about some people to show.

And under a new boyfriend dating for two years with, Yoon Seul iyeseo udoyun was."This is apple in my eyes to precious daughter." is udoyun, reveal a special affection.

He also iyeseo and began thinking to get married next spring, and calls herself as a father is Yoon Seul since last year said the party creates warm.

(photo = mbn 'godingeomppa' season, school).
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال