Ok Soon than successful..In shock phase of nine 'I'm solo.' English, golf broadcast [ ★ Perform shot!]




[a = osen bakssoyeong] appeared on the show ‘I'm solo.’ 9 years English golf.

Godeok's tee-off at nine appearances. English is " in the 27 individual snsOn October 24, 9 a.m. on Monday night bonbang a hold to meet you, " with the pictures public, such as professional godeoko.

As he said, " so nervous, excited by the other ... the world sweat while shooting to be out of this year who shed it all.Editing to meet you, well, but I'm embarrassed to.In the meantime, in Couple costume, '' with my message of professional godeoko.

English is the real world, in particular in their 50s gyoseupkka asseotttani, what's not my heart throb with joy yet. get a lesson to my professional godeoko앞으로 진지하게 열심히 골프 연습할게욥"이라는 글을 덧붙이며 골프를 향한 애정을 내비쳤다.

Meanwhile, English ‘I'm solo.’ last month nine flags in their near the company saying it went to electronic s, bragged that they have an apartment.Young''s formula and love, love lines drawn, it's a man of great discernment on TV with him, but a cycle racer since the development, public love.

/

[picture] sns

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال