'moratorium' Sinae, how you are getting ...I do to merit gimbap?"I need to truly buried"


Sinae a [My daily press : Lee Seung Rok] on hiatus, actor (real name 40 and josinae) Actress Kim Seong-eun, from (39) were unveiled.

Instagram is 26 Sung-eun, Sinae keep thinking of my heart, sister!And Kimbab ssajwo!I need to really buried.Made of - and tag the walls of the bhakti display the photographs.Sinae when the pickup, Kimbab, seems to be made.


Spread toast with jelly and Sung-eun is not just here released pictures, " My sister!Jam, masisseongMy sister wanted to live next door, quiet, Sinae, raved about her cooking.Sinae of special connections with Sung-eun is felt all.

Sinae is After their marriage, blessed with one son and two daughters, 2009.After their marriage, the entertainment industry in activities.

[Instagram Sung-eun, a picture of : My Daily db].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال