Lee In-hye, "one year old dentist husband, his first meeting in my oral structure to understand" ('2 dongsangimong')




'2 dongsangimong' (Photo : TV screen capture).

Lee In-hye a husband recalled the first meeting with a dentist years younger.

Televised on September 26, sbs in the ‘I was in dongsangimong season - You Are My Sunshine’ actress Lee In-hye, special mc was scrambled.

이날 김숙은 1살 연하 치과의사인 이인혜의 남편에 대해 물으며 "남편이 치과의사라 첫 만남에 구강구조를 체크했다고 하던데?The mouth to talk.

In Lee In-hye, said her husband's tv, had braces on your jaw, teeth would look lovely in that dude should have.Such talk.Why are my teeth are not?I to the structure, you know it already in the first meeting ", saying", oral and dental care very well ask, sprang a surprise.

Laminated? no there is no ijiyeThere is no "I said, and Lee In-hye" laminated top "The said ijiye".The default is Lami a frame of celebrities and flung herself to come out of the closet, " to smile.

Sinjiwon Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال