'two divorce' spokeswoman Lee, tears your heart not dry.."Now, I'll be filial piety."


Lee Ji-hyun inseuta
[Herold pop a = baejaeryeon] spokeswoman Lee is thanks to her mother said.

24, from pop group Jewelry, his spokeswoman Lee through Instagram, " dear mom and deittu.I'm still not enough that gave both moral and take care of and help me to my mom, dad....Oh, I do the right thing parents have been tears don't dry out....." wrote.

I want to as " just doing worse filial duty then even God Just your health!!Seo Yoon, with my mom and dad to love me like ugyeongi good job.I'm really in love along with the words, posted a picture of a piece of give you an update.

공개된 사진 속에는 이지현이 어머니와 다정하게 얼굴을 맞대고 인증샷을 남기고 있는 모습이 담겨 있어 눈길을 끈다.

Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hyun is one son and a daughter in knee.Last year, jtbc released daily with two children appeared in 'keep a brave solo parenting - I am.' entertainment programs.

The channel a also appeared on 'My little like gold piece' asked the solution of a rightist, attracted the attention of the public. son diagnosed with adhdIn addition, even joining kbs school as an intern in the entertainment shows like 'capitalist school'.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال