Song Ji Ah a big way, bagyeonsu aeteut ..."I want to give me some more of my treasure"


[The Sports Chosun a dot-com gimjunseok] daughter took out a story about Song Ji Ah. a big actress when people are bagyeonsu

The 27 bagyeonsu sns, I think you deserve everything I want to give no more my treasure.Fighting and make friends with each other like friends every day, trouble and get after mother and daughter sometimes be us.Because I uproaded all the facial makeup with cotton a day coming in drunk and these inner and I think I'll sleep, toothbrush, toothpaste into his mouth to my best in the halves ♡.엄마는 아직도 30대 초반 같으니 자기 다 키워 놓고 실컷 데이트하고 행복하라고 위로 해주는 쎈스쟁이~Mom seems to have already got on every word like that to you.But you're up, my mom is 50. you mother is always healthy body and mind in the next to her than anything the cute with a smile like the devil you be happy every day I hope.I love you, my daughter ♡ posted a picture of a piece of areas, said his son.

A figure and affectionately to take pictures with Song Ji Ah, my daughter is in the picture bagyeonsuAt this point, two sisterly feeling that appealing than the mother-daughter relationship.

On the other hand, bagyeonsu is former soccer player Song Jong-guk and Jia, a single mother of Ji Wook children after divorce.Song Ji Ah is currently preparing for a professional golfer.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال