[professional] "My husband and a motorcycle accident" ...→ Min Ji Young actress 'impact recent state' of recovery, thyroid cancer surgery.


[My Daily press : Kim Nara] 'love and war' face with Min Ji Young be a motorcycle accident with her husband actor to announce news.

Min Ji Young Friday night surprised his fans to "A few days ago, we a motorcycle accident.", on Instagram.

In addition, public photo, Min Ji Young were captured in a wheelchair from the hospital.In particular, he bought some worries in a mass of wounds all over the body and arms and legs in a cast.Husband, such as a show host, Kim Hyung Kyun injured appeared to add how sorry I am too.

Min Ji Young said, worrying myself spent hectic time and pain about it.It's been a long time since personnel in this news. I am sorry.I'll come back quickly with a bright and healthy recovery ", D-Nev" Rider car accidents, hurt, we should middle-aged couple, " he added.

Min Ji Young, meanwhile, thyroid cancer surgery last year received.얼마 전 그는 "검사 결과 호르몬 수치가 좀 떨어지긴 했지만 제 몸은 감사하게도 잘 적응해가고 있는 듯하다.After everything is so important that in the biggest changes is my thyroid cancer surgery, recovering from surgery, to even tell.

Min Ji Young under article on ▼ to view the message.

DEAR ABBY : My husband and not long ago..
Worrying myself feel pain about it and hectic time a motorcycle accident sent us this evening after YouTube channel # Min Ji Young posted the video related accidents in tv..

This turn of events in a long time to personnel I am sorry..I'll come back quickly with a bright and healthy recovery..

# Safety First
# Rider # # a couple traffic accident.
# hurt, we middle age.

[= Min Ji Young Instagram photos capture].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال