[professional] her stillborn second later ... and bakssieun"♥ Jin Tae-hyun and won't give up, a warm greeting to" [ten ★ Perform].

[Ten Asian journalists = Kang Min-kyung]
= bakssieun Instagram photos and Jin Tae-hyun and bakssieun

Tae Eun, heart and heritage of the second ahead of the 20th of a star bakssieun said.

26 to their Instagram is bakssieun "a step forward in recovery and to restart I also try concentrating on resolving uncertainties surrounding your heart to do.", posted a work to start.

" Over the last 10 days, he was a dream come true.Because there was no more time to prepare the mind so suddenly as it happened I think I did.그 와중에 혼자 모든 일들을 챙겨가며 여러분께도 저희가 직접 알려야 했기에 눈물 흘리며 글을 쓰는 남편을 보며, 또 제가 눈앞에 안 보이면 걱정하며 놀라는 남편을 보며, 정작 위로받아야 하는 사람이 날 위로하고 챙기느라 정신력으로 버티고 있는 모습에 더 눈물이 났던 것 같아요"라고 털어놨다.

Bakssieun " Everything has meaning and the meaning is unknown, but a single error has now no mistake about it, you complete the Lord, I'm a believer.And we decided not to give up ", saying" Tae Eun, is hope, will come again and to recover in the body and mind is a slow recovery, I'd like to go.Tears are swelling up and smile a lot of sick mind slowly away little by little and let us be friends as it is when you try, explained.

In addition, " would take a while to.But also it to the recovery if life.I would also like to thank the nine months with that time and time to Tae Eun, who was really thankful and happy to go to a better place right now I think it will, I did.

마지막으로 박시은은 "많은 분들이 같이 아파해주시고 또 저희에게 보내주시는 따뜻한 위로와 응원의 메시지들을 보며 이 정도 말로 전하기엔 부족하지만, 저희 부부에겐 정말 큰 위로와 힘이 되었고 한 분 한 분께 진심으로 정말 진심으로 감사드린다는 말 꼭 전하고 싶었어요Thank you very much ", saying" Or if you look at the My husband and warm greeting with a smile and not too broken up about me.Yaw, " he said. Professional, following an article posted on the Instagram bakssieunA step forward and to recovery.
I should go back to going under complete control in mind.

Over the past 10 days was a dream come true.Because there was no more time to prepare the mind so suddenly as it happened I think I did..

그와중에 혼자 모든 일들을 챙겨가며 여러분께도 저희가 직접 알려야 했기에 눈물 흘리며 글을 쓰는 남편을 보며, 또 제가 눈앞에 안 보이면 걱정하며 놀라는 남편을 보며, 정작 위로받아야 하는 사람이 날 위로하고 챙기느라 정신력으로 버티고 있는 모습에 더 눈물이 났던 것 같아요..

Now, I consoled her husband and recovery to go together.

Everything has meaning and its meaning is unknown, but now a single error and no mistake about it, you complete the Lord, I'm a believer.And we decided not to give up.

Tae Eun, is coming again to slowly recover in the body and mind is the hope that I'm going to.
Tears are swelling up and laugh a lot when it re-radiates and slowly try washing a little bit sick mind.

Would take a while to.But also it to the recovery if life.I would also like to thank the nine months and was the time to do it together to Tae Eun, I was really thankful and happy to go to a better place right now think.

많은 분들이 같이 아파해주시고 또 저희에게 보내주시는 따뜻한 위로와 응원의 메시지들을 보며 이 정도 말로 전하기엔 부족하지만 저희 부부에겐 정말 큰 위로와 힘이 되었고 한 분 한 분께 진심으로 정말 진심으로 감사드린다는 말 꼭 전하고 싶었어요Thank you very much ♥

For the last time..Or we drink not broken, so if you look at the warm greeting with a smile, please.Then we seem to be able to make is more powerful.I'll get well!♡

Kang Min-kyung Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال