Leaving debt for prison ...'I love North Korean defectors' ex-boyfriend remaining fear 子, yangyunhui (2 godingeomppa) [the new title,].




(dew ek sport news reporter) 'North Korean girl.' yangyunhui is to remaining traces of my ex-boyfriend with the fear of his son.

2, televised mbn 'Adults don't know two godingeomppa' (less than '2 godingeomppa') be at the age of 18, mother in a South Korean girl yangyunhui in.

North Korean defector in the age of 14 yangyunhui was settled in South Korea with the help of a missionary.The lonely yangyunhui we saw the children were conceived at the age of 17 met North Korean defector with her boyfriend through the sns.But leave my boyfriend and gave birth to children alone, yangyunhui.After two more, but a romance yangyunhui is also violence and take to the national debt in loans.




10 and 24 months, 6 years old, daughter and son living is state sponsorship of life and yangyunhui.I know it belongs to a North Korean mother and son was rather proud. "My mom are special, " said the party creates never lie.

So far, three children have lived a life as mother yangyunhui is " thinking about.Make career choices, but clearly there will be wall to make their dreams come true.간절하면 충분히 이겨낼 수 있을 거라고 생각한다"며 자신만을 위한 삶을 꿈꿨다.

"need a stable job and raised three children, to pay." is yangyunhui, said it considering a dental hygienist. After school, trying to earn a living and I work chikinjip yangyunhui.Children's allowance and benefits of living 160 to 170 million won and a part-time job pay a total of 280 million won life, yangyunhui to ex-boyfriend of debt and pay it off.

45 million won loan debt upon himself the yangyunhui is not written, " This is all that money.To some extent has written for living expenses.An attachment the debt of the boyfriend have ever heard me. " explained.The "I do it, that once debt to is too hard.", in spades.




집에로 돌아온 양윤희는 육아를 도와준 이웃과 식사를 하며 "같이 살았으니까 저한테는 전 남자친구지만, 아들한테는 너무 싫고 나쁜 사람이라고 기억하고 있다"며 아이들의 심리 상태를 걱정했다.

The former boyfriend in jail on charges of drunk driving, "I want to see the kids.", "I'll try" high to the yangyunhui given utterance to his lies.Yangyunhui said it is "' Honey, it gives me goose bumps.".

Money-minded, the situation is in jail for drinking " is yangyunhuiTo get six months left.To come home at any time, was concerned, situations.

And he said, " not that big without a dad want to hear.Breadth of mind, however, is trying to fill it is so because I can't take care of.By the way, seems to stand in silence again.They break one, they're all broken it and they're holding up because you're sorry, " said smooth texture.

Yangyunhui was son's ex-boyfriend with the help of packing my things." Mother, is just begun to light up a son, and don't, won't do it.My house is my mom's owner. " mother coaxed.

Asked what mood his son is " Dad, no.My mom hit him.I learned in school with Mom and Dad to fight are said to be domestic violence, wounds, " confesses.

" knows about. is his son's wound about the yangyunhuiI've already hurt, but shall ask how and when appropriate, and seems to have to if we can understand, sorry.

Conversation and son alone with my mom said to say a little bit, but I hope to move anywhere, even if it's only the country soon as possible.Want to go anywhere after an untroubled mind to come home and I revealed a fear of my ex-boyfriend.

Photo = mbn
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال